Saturday, April 18, 2009

More bracelets


Today we went offline at Youthopia, Tropicana City Mall.

Although the turn-out wasn't as good as we expected; none the less, I cannot complain because I managed to have a pretty fruitful day, beading!!!!

I've been really lagging behind in my beading since we went on the last hunt for more 'treasures' (I mean beads), which was nearly a month back..

However, fear not coz this weekend, I've managed to bead more than the entire last 2 months put together..

Here are a few just to entice your appetite for more bracelets. Stay tune for more!!


Flower Power [SOLD]

Transparent coloured glass beads + 925 silver flower bead in stretchy cord

RM 25


Chequered [SOLD]

Large chequered stones + round solid white natural stones tied in stretchy cord

RM 20



Chilli-Padi

Round solid white natural stone+ irregular red natural stones + black & white chip. Ends with a toggle+bar

RM 25




Hearts-a-many

Heart shaped natural stone in shades of red & green + round natural stones in red & white. Ends with a toggle + bar

RM 20 [SOLD]


No comments:

Post a Comment